Information and awareness session around the risk of fraud to help prevent you becoming a victim.
About this event
This month’s webinar is brought to you in collaboration with the North East Cyber Crime Protect Network and the Regional Economic Crime Coordination Centre.
During this session we will be looking at:
• The current threat landscape of fraud and risks we are predicting for the coming months
• The top risks to victims in the North East
• How scammers get your information
• How to stay safe from fraud
• Help if you have been a victim of fraud
This is an informal session with plenty of time for questions and discussions around your concerns.